A full-service licensed property management company serving the north and northwest Chicago areas, McKenzie Management helps apartment owners, condo associations, retail owners and homeowners associations with all of their property management needs.
McKenzie Management offers customized services:
Accounting & Financial Reporting
Our property management staff collects the monthly dues/rents and pays all invoices on a timely basis. We utilize highly regarded industry software to maintain monthly financial statements, which are reported to owners/boards on a regular basis.
Are you paying too much for building services? Because of our broad client base, we can benchmark your property to similar properties and alert you when we think you can get the same or better quality service for less money. We constantly monitor expenses to ensure you are paying competitive prices.
Whether you are a real estate investor or a condo/homeowner board member, McKenzie Management can unburden you from the time consuming administrative tasks involved in managing a property including:
Liens on owners
Violations of leases / by-laws
Third Party Negotiations
The experienced professionals at McKenzie Management can help you achieve better outcomes when negotiating with vendors, tenants or other homeowners. As a third-party manager, we alleviate the stress and anxiety of dealing with challenging and sometimes contentious situations.
Maintaining your investment is one of our highest priorities. You can benefit by tapping into our rolodex of qualified service providers to obtain just the type of service you want. And, enjoy the peace of mind that our 24 hour maintenance line is always on call to address your needs.
Our team of professional, licensed agents can help you find the right tenant for your property. Our staff, experienced in both apartment and retail leasing, can assist you from advertising to negotiating to background/credit checks to lease signing and move-in. We make it easy for you to get good, qualified tenants. A solid rent roll is the foundation for increasing your return on investment.
What does McKenzie Management have to offer?
- Licensed property managers with years of experience provide a broader and deeper understanding of the many aspects of managing real estate.
- Professional accounting staff trained to prepare annual budgets, monthly financial statements and assist with long-range planning.
- Established policies and procedures help to maintain high operating standards and solid returns for investors.
- Independent, objective third party to enforce rules and regulations, collect late fees and mediate issues between owners.
- Central purchasing power provides leverage to obtain aggressive pricing with quality contractors.
- Network of reliable service providers and contractors to assist with maintenance needs.
- Access to 24-hour emergency service and back up personnel.
- Experienced management staff, familiar with loss prevention and risk management.
- A company covered by fidelity bonds and professional liability insurance to ensure that the owner’s assets are properly safeguarded.
- Convenience, security and prestige of a property with a reputable management company.